ENGLESKI JEZIK A3, generacija pre 2012.
mr Ivan Milošević
PISMENI DEO ISPITA
- Gramatika: Budućnost, Kondicionali, Modali – izražavanje prošlosti (must/can’t/may/should/needn’t have done), Gerund i Infinitive (to go – going), Frazni glagoli (npr. take off, get up, draw up).
- Vokabular: stručna terminologija iz oblasti turizma i poslovanja
USMENI DEO ISPITA:
- Provera stručnog vokabulara (lista obaveznih reči)
- Pitanje br. 1
- Pitanje br. 2
English for International Tourism (udžbenik)
Pitanje br. 1
- Safe Tourism, p. 50
- Safe Tourism, p. 51 (AND WHAT IS)
- Passenger Care, p. 59
- When it Pays to Complain, p. 65
- Letter of Apology, p. 66
- Hotel Facilities, p. 70
- Docklands, p. 78
- New Hampshire, p. 82
- New Hampshire, p. 82 (WHY NOT)
- Marketing the Past, p. 88
- Rank of Flyer First Class, p. 94
- Rank of Flyer First Class, p. 95 (SHOP)
- Promoting a Destination-Barbados, 119
- Promoting a Destination-China 119
- Responsible Tourism, p. 119
- Transport - Listening 1, pp. 119 - 120
- Customer Relations, pp. 120 – 121
- Hotel Facilities - Sections 1, 2, p. 121
- Hotel Facilities - Sections 3, 4, p. 121
- Selecting Locations - Listening 1, p. 121
- Selecting Locations - Listening 2, pp. 121 - 122
- Things to Do, p. 122
- Marketing the Past - Listening 1, p. 122
- Marketing the Past - Listening 2, p. 122
- Business Travel, p. 123
Pitanje broj 2
- Positive impacts of tourism
- Negative impacts of tourism
- What should be taken to counteract negative effects of tourism?
- Advice to a developing country trying to enlarge its tourist industry
- The ways of protecting the environment - patterns of behaviour
- What steps would you take to make sure that no damage is done to the environment by tourism?
- Advantages and disadvantages of air and coach transport for long distances
- Advantages and disadvantages of rail and water transport
- What kinds of things can be done to make the journey more agreeable for the passengers travelling by sea?
- What kinds of things can be done to make the journey more agreeable for the passengers travelling by air?
- Do you think foreign investors will be willing to invest in tourism developments in Serbia?
- Which facilities would you expect to find in a deluxe hotel?
- Under what circumstances does a hotelier allow a discount?
- What factors does a tour-operator take into account when choosing a destination?
- Would you advise a hotel chain to invest in Belgrade? Why? Why not?
- What events can visitors attend in your area?
- How can a museum encourage visitors to keep coming back?
- What would you do to make your town/city more attractive to tourists?
- How would you control the extra influx of people in your town?
- Plan a three-hour walk round your town/city
- Design a guided tour for a group of foreign students visiting your town
- How are business travellers different from other travellers?
- How would you promote a hotel as a business venue?
- Booking and organizing a conference (conference facilities)